Losing chest fat can be easy if you’re disciplined. Implementing the right things in the right ways may help you lose chest fat quickly.
Doing consistent exercises, consuming a restricted diet, and taking supplements can help you naturally lose chest fat in a short amount of time.
Reducing overall fats will also reduce your chest fat. And this can only be possible with diet and exercise. However, some people can use natural fat loss supplements to accelerate the process of losing weight.
How Chest Area Become Fatty in Males?
Accumulation of subcutaneous fat or excess fat in the chest area can enlarge the breast tissue in males and create the appearance of man boobs.
This condition is also known as gynecomastia. And it often caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone in boys and adult males.
If you have such a condition, you don’t need to worry because it’s often caused in 40 to 60 percent of males. And the good news is that it isn’t a serious problem. And it can be corrected if you follow the right ways.
Okay, so below are the three quick ways to lose chest fat
1. Eat the Right Foods to Lose Chest Fat
Nutrition plays a key role when it comes to reducing body fat. Usually, higher consumption of carbohydrates and fats can create fat storage in the overall body, including the chest area.
And if you lower your carbs and fat consumption, your calorie intake will certainly go down that assists you to lose weight and lower your chest fat too.
What foods should you eat to lose weight?
The consumption of high-protein low-calories foods can help you lose weight promptly as well as increase muscle strength and mass.
Here are the 10 best food you can include in your overall diet.
Broccoli is a low calorie vegetable contains only 35 calories in 100gm but provides you with a good amount of vitamins, minerals, fibre and protein makes it one of the best food for weight loss. It is safe to eat, you can even eat every day you want.
Chicken is a low calorie high protein food that gives you great nutrition to your body. 100gm of chicken contain just 165 calories but provide 31 grams of protein and other important source of nutrition. Chicken is tasty to eat and can be consumed every day.
Tuna is a highly nutritious foods that contains only 116 calories per 100gm. It gives you approx. 26 calories and other source of other vitamins and minerals. You can eat twice to thrice a day.
Oats may contain more calories than above foods but they are highly nutritious. Raw oats contains 300 calories in one cup and mostly come from carbs and have zero fats. Eating oats control cholesterol, lowers blood sugar levels, provides antioxidants and gives you feeling of fullness that may assist you lose weight.
Salmon is great source of vitamins, omega-3 fatty acids and other major source of nutrition. The cooked salmon contains 170 calories and most of it come from protein (26gm) and healthy fats. Several studies suggested that consuming salmon helps in weight loss. So you can also include this food if you want to reduce chest fat.
Green veggies are important nutritious foods and must be present in your diet. They provides essential minerals and vitamins that help you maintain a good weight. Eating veggies also fill your stomach for a longer period and restrict your calorie consumption.
Citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, tangerines, limes, and grapefruit are low in calories and a rich source of vitamin C. Several studies suggests that eating citrus fruits is linked with weight loss. So including citrus in your diet may help you reduce chest fat too, but please take care of amount of consumption.
The antioxidants present in green coffee extracts may have the potential to help with weight loss- according to studies based on short term results. So including them in your restricted diet may also assist you reduce chest fats.
Low fat Greek yoghurt
Low in calories but rich in other important nutrients such as proteins and minerals. Eating Greek yoghurt support weight management and allow you to be in calorie deficit.
Beans are also important foods for weight loss and may help you control weight. Kidney beans, black beans, peas, lentils are essential beans you can incorporate in your restricted diet.
Exercises and Workout that Can Reduce Chest Fat
Exercise is important when it comes to reducing fats and shred muscles. Below, I’m going to share two types of strength training; bodyweight and weighted that can reduce front as well as side chest fat.
Bodyweight High-intensity Interval Training
High-intensity Interval Training is a great way to burn more calories than usual weight training workouts. HIIT has a plethora of benefits from better heart health to weight loss.
Doing high-intensity exercise keeps your metabolism high, burns calories even after hours of training, enhance endurance, keeps you active, and helps you reduce body fats including the chest area.
HIIT exercises such as push-ups directly work on pectoral muscles that may reduce fat, strengthen and rip your chest.
To perform push-ups:
Get into a high plank position with arms straight below your shoulders. Keep your core tight, and back as straight as possible. Now, bend your elbows and lower your chest until it reaches close to the floor. And then, press back to return to the start. That’s your one repetition.
Maintaining a proper form, try to perform as many reps as possible at your maximum heart rate in 30 to 45 seconds followed by 30 seconds rest.
Repeat this pattern as many times as you like. Moreover, try to perform different push-up variations for chest, especially decline and feet elevated pushup.
All you need to is to include some other exercises along with push-ups and try to perform each at your maximum heart rate.
Other high-intensity bodyweight exercises you can do to reduce overall body fats including chest:
Weight Training For Chest Fat Loss
High-intensity exercises help you lose overall fats while a specific strength workout for the chest can build strong chest muscle and remove excess fats stored around your chest area, such as side chest fat.
Here’s the top chest 5 workout you can do using barbell and dumbbell.
1. Bench Press on Smith Machine
- Lie on a flat bench with your chest under the bar.
- Keep your feet flat on the floor and grab the bar with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Keeping your core tight, Inhale, and squeezing your chest muscle press the bar upward until your arms are straight over you.
- Hold for two seconds and then lower the bar to the starting position. That’s your one rep.
- Do as many reps and sets as you can.
2. Decline Bench Press
- Start with lying on the decline bench (30 degrees) with your feet firmly on the ground.
- Grab the bar with your hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Inhale and press the bar upward until your arms straight. Hold for a couple of seconds, then lower to the start.
- Make sure your core is tight and chest engaged throughout the movement.
- Do as many reps and sets as possible.
3. Dumbbell Incline Bench Press
- Lie on a 30-45 degree incline bench, holding a dumbbell in each hand at your chest level look upward.
- Brace your core, take breathe and press the dumbbell over your chest. Hold for a second and then lower the weight back to the start.
- Focus on your upper chest muscle during the entire movement.
- Try to perform as many reps as possible.
- Holing a dumbbell (inner part) with your hands, lie on a flat bench, and keep your arms straight just behind your head. That’s the starting position.
- Slightly lift your lower back off the bench, inhale and pull the dumbbell over you until it comes directly over your chest.
- At the top, Squeeze your chest and then return the dumbbell to the start.
5. Cable Machine Upward Chest Fly
- Set the rack to the lowest section and attach D handles. Holding the handle in each handstand in between the cable machine in the split stance.
- Keeping your back flat and core tight, pull the cable upward until your arms directly come to your chest level.
- Keep your elbows close to your body throughout the movement. And make sure to engage your chest muscle.
- Do as many reps as you can.
3. Losing Chest Fat through Supplement and Medication
Generally, fat loss supplements accelerate the weight loss process by boosting metabolism and allowing your body to release more calories.
It works more efficiently when you properly do your exercise and consume your diet. The fat burners may not even work when you eat more calories than your body releases during the day.
If you take care of the above two things, then you can try supplements.
Below, I’m going to share the 5 best supplements that can help you lose body fats including the chest area. These supplements contain a high amount of natural ingredients that help you lose fat safely.
Fast burn extreme is a unique multi-component fat burner that boosts up the fat burning process, increases metabolic rate, reduces hunger, prevents fats storage, and reduces cholesterol that reduces chest as well as other areas of fat.
2. Keto Actives
Keto active is simply a dietary supplement that speeds up the weight loss process, boosts metabolism, controls appetite, regulates blood sugar, and reduces cholesterol. Including this in the ketogenic diet stimulates the weight loss process and helps you lose chest fats.
The Cappuccino MCT coffee is a weight loss drink which comes with slimming properties and healthy fat that restrict calorie consumption, reduce the feelings of hunger so that you can stay in calorie deficit and lose weight.
Natural ingredients present in Piperinox improve digestion process, increase metabolism, maintain blood sugar levels and allows the body to cleanse toxins. It is a great choice for all, regardless of the degree of excess weight or obesity and lifestyle.
Green Barley Plus contains slimming and cleansing properties that escalate the presence of an important ingredient – garcinia Cambogia. These two substances make a powerful fat burner that restricts calorie consumption, gives you a feeling of fullness, and helps you speed up weight loss.
When should you see a doctor?
When you see no results even after couple of months of training and proper diet, you should see a doctor if you’re desperate about losing chest fat. Most probably the doctor may suggest you a medication, exercise and nutrition. And, the good thing is, you’ll under his guidance and that can work for you but it can cost of some money.
A Quick Overview – How to Lose Chest Fat
1. Reduce carbohydrates and fat intake as they are highly responsible for creating fats in your body. Instead of them, low-calorie foods such as broccoli, chicken, tuna, vegetables, oats, yogurt, green veggies, etc. Reducing overall calorie intake throughout the day and staying in calorie deficit may help you decrease chest fat.
2. Incorporate high-intensity interval training (HIIT) into your daily routine. HIIT has a myriad of benefits including fat loss, muscle building, and strength development, and conditioning.
3. If you consistently do exercises and eat a restricted diet, then you can take fat loss supplements to lose your chest fat.
This article contains affiliate links and if you buy using those links, as a Nutriprofit affliate, I'll be eligible to earn some comission. Please note, you won't have to pay any extra cents.Help Us Grow On Social Media