If you think you can write an authentic, research-based, and quality piece of content then we’re welcoming you!
Writing an article that provides real value to the users is the ultimate goal of a content creator.
Creating a SEO content that can rank on Google is also crucial for any website.
If you want to write an article for us whether it’s a guest post or paid post, you need to keep certain things in your mind. For example, topic, keyword research, competition, the authenticity of content, on-page SEO, etc.
The Fitness Phantom website is based on health, fitness, and nutrition, so your content should be related to it.
For instance, we have multiples articles on dumbbell exercises, High-intensity interval training (HIIT), bodyweight exercises, resistance band workout, etc.
You can share your article ideas before started writing.
Here are some examples of post that will help you understand how to create content:
Why should you write articles for The Fitness Phantom?
Here are the benefits of writing article for The Fitness Phantom entity.
- We have a good number of audiences visit our website each month. Currently, our website is getting 20k users every month and I’m happy to say it’s increasing each month. So, if you write an article, your articles will reach a handsome number of people.
- If you want to earn money by writing articles, you’ll get a fair amount of bucks according to the industry.
- If you write a guest post, your website will get a good link that helps you improve website authority.
- We’ll also share your articles on our social media pages like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
- Your article must be at least 1000 words or long, relevant to the post title, and provides value to our readers.
- If you write a guest post, you can put a maximum of 2 self-serving links. One to your site and the other to any social media channel in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article particularly based on studies and sciences whose DA is 80+. And all outbound links must be relevant to the blog.
- Add subheadings, bullet points, paragraphs to make the article more readable.
- Once we share your blog on our website then you cannot share or publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to do minor edits to your article.
- As a content submitter, your name will appear at the beginning of the article, however, all rights and reserved will be under The Fitness Phantom website.
- As an owner, I, Murshid Akram, have the right to edit and delete any article written by you.
I love to keep everything as simple as possible. This is why I was straightforward throughout this post. And I’m saying one more time If you think you can write an authentic, research-based, and quality piece of content then we’re welcoming you!